I haven’t been updating lately, and I know that when I do upload, it’s just totally inadequate. I’m sorry, really. Here are some reasons you shouldn’t be mad at me:
1) This is actually the second time I’m writing this post and I’m getting really frustrated with it.
2) Finals are this week and I haven’t had time to do anything but school.
3) In the small bit of spare time I’ve had, I’ve been preparing for an audition.
4) The above is basically causing multiple mental breakdowns a day for me because it’s really my dream role and I’m putting it before everything else in my life.
5) I am preparing for school next year which is the year with the hardest teachers and also the one that counts the most. People are telling me that since I’m taking all honors classes I will, like, die.
6) I’ve been in a creative lull lately. I figure, I’d rather produce no content at all instead of producing crappy content twice a week.
7) I only have one week left of school and I had a goal to have a script ready by the time school ended, I’m barely 2/10ths of the way there. Hence: PRESSURE.
The point is, I’d like to apologize for those of you who happen upon one of my better or more-sophisticated posts and follow, only to be disappointed. I don’t want to make any false promises at the moment, but I’m definitely going to be filming the little project that I’m scripting for, and I’ll keep you guys updated. I’ll put it on youtube and link it on this blog just so you know I’m not making it up.
UPDATE: I DIDN’T LOSE THE POST. IT IS SAVED IN MY DRAFTS AND I’M REALLY ANGRY THAT I DIDN’T SEE IT WHEN I FIRST CHECKED THERE BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WROTE OUT THE ENTIRE POST ALL OVER AGAIN AND NOW THERE’S A POINTLESS POST IN MY DRAFTS. I’M DONE WITH THIS.